Like any social media-obsessed millennial, you'll no doubt be going on vacation with a very clear goal: to take as many outfit shots as you possibly can. And if you want to begin your trip on a stylish note, jet off to your destination in one of these comfy yet cool outfits—you'll land looking chic and ready to pose like crazy.
1. Weigh down a breezy slip dress with an AC-friendly parka. And if you need to run to catch your flight, comfy sneakers and a hands-free backpack get the job done.
2. Sweats are favored plane attire for a reason, but you don't need to look like a slob just because you want to feel cozy. Try a fitted sweater over slim-fitting joggers, and swap your sneakers for jeweled slides.
3. Stretchy bodycon dresses allow you to contort to whatever position economy class seats require and won't wrinkle even after a long-haul flight.
4. A long knit cardigan doubles as a pillow when it's time to snooze. Once you hit the ground, let it fall off one shoulder for an effortless, uncalculated look.
5. Denim jeans are always a great choice, as long as you go for a well-worn, loose-fitting style that won't cut off circulation. A wide-brimmed hat, on the other hand, conceals messy hair and shields you from harmful UV rays.
6. Pull together casual basics through a bright pop of color. A white tee, sneakers, and a denim jacket instantly feel more luxurious when paired with a silky midi slip.
7. You can't get any more no-nonsense than simple silhouettes in neutral colors. To keep things from getting too bland, go for interesting details like a bold bag and a red lip.
8. Spending hours on a plane can wreak havoc on your entire look, but that can easily be avoided. Maintain your fresh demeanor with tailored pieces in light colors—that cinched waist and crisp white fabric make all the difference.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.