1. A sheer top allows just enough skin to peep through, without detracting from your legs.
2. Drape a printed blazer over an all-white look featuring origami shorts.
3. Textured jacquard shorts dress up a simple blouse.
4. Take your beachwear out of the waters and into the city by tucking a sexy maillot into denim cutoffs.
5. A seriously low neckline is one way to get the party started.
6. Details like fringes and statement buckles add a fun spin to a button-down shirt and flats.
7. Pile on the drama with a lace blouse, ruffled shorts, and blood-red heels.
8. A round of drinks with your friends gets the stylish treatment with a clavicle-baring off-shoulder top.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.