1. Bare those legs without going the mini skirt route in a knee-length style with a center slit.
2. Take the plunge in a wrap blouse loosely knotted at your midriff.
3. Can't quit your cutoff shorts? Amp up the drama with ruffles and exaggerated sleeves.
4. The best thing about floral button-downs and pointy toe flats? You can wear them to work, too.
5. Top off a simple white tank top and printed culottes with a denim jacket.
6. A slinky blush camisole looks killer with bright white jeans.
7. Do we really need to convince you to bare your shoulders? Don't forget a light dusting of highlighter on your collarbones!
Follow Patricia on Instagram.