- Skinny, straight fit, and low-rise cuts will help make your hips look larger.
- Whiskered light wash jeans will give the illusion of curves and volume.
- Flap pockets with embellishments will add more bulk to the butt area and make it look fuller.
Inverted Triangle - You have broad shoulders and narrow hips
- Wide leg or straight cut denim balance the upper body. Stay away from slim cuts and stick to regular waisted jeans.
- Look for denims that have embellished pockets in the front and back areas.
- Side pockets will make you look more shapely and sexier.
Pear - Full hips and thighs and a smaller waist
- Boot cut and straight cut jeans are best for you, but they should be dark wash. Low-rise jeans are also a must!
- Too much fading, whiskering, and distressing will just widen your shape.
- Stay away from patch and detailed pockets.
Hourglass - Curves, curves, curves! You have a small waist and equal hip and bust measurements.
- Boot cut and flares will balance out curves in your body. High-waisted jeans can draw attention to your small waist.
- Look for darker washes as they create the illusion of length.
- Stretch denim is a must!
Photo courtesy of Jag88