1. Dress up your favorite white kicks with a crushed velvet slip dress.
2. Repurpose your one-piece swimsuit from last summer by wearing it with high-waist jeans.
3. Coordinating separates keep it sleek yet effortless.
4. Roll up the sleeves of a roomy sweater, and wear it with a flirty mini and bold accessories.
5. A jolt of color never fails to punch up the most basic of silhouettes.
6. Take your distressed shorts from day to night with a dramatic bell sleeve top and patent booties.
7. A midi slip dress is so easy to wear, yet never fails to make an impact.
8. You can’t ever go wrong with an all-black OOTD.
9. Show a bit of skin in a playful printed crop top.
10. Not a dress person? Try a cute romper as an alternative.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.