Who’s excited for the Cosmo Summer Party on Saturday, March 19? We know we are—it’s all we’ve been talking about at the Cosmo HQ! And because we want all of you to look picture-perfect in your hottest summer looks, we’ve rounded up some outfit pegs to inspire you (or downright copy, we won’t judge). Which one will it be, CGs?
FOR THE GIRLS
1. Be ready to hit the pool in a crochet bikini top and distressed shorts you can easily slip off.
2. A fringed slip dress isn’t just eye-catching—it also makes for a super easy cover-up.
3. A printed co-ord set screams coquettish charm, while a straw hat protects you from the sun’s rays.
4. Off-shoulder styles are going to be everywhere on Saturday. Make yours unforgettable by opting for a bold color.
5. You wouldn’t want to button up your shirt when your bikini is this cute, too!
6. Balance a tiny crop top with a midi or maxi skirt. A wide-brimmed hat completes this super chic look.
7. Make a scene on the dance floor in a mini dress with a super flirty hemline.
8. A sleek neoprene maillot doubles as your top if getting soaked isn’t up to your speed.
9. A playful pastel playsuit (say that five times fast) would look super cute on social media and IRL.
10. Nothing like bright white and nude colors to keep you fresh well into the night!
FOR THE GUYS
1. A striking floral shirt will earn you a second glance—and maybe that pretty girl’s number.
2. A tank top and board shorts are standard poolside attire. Elevate yours with graphic prints.
3. Guys need protection from the sun, too! Don’t forget your sunglasses and a ballin’ baseball cap.
4. A dapper button down and chinos get a dressing down with sunnies and espadrilles. Guwapo lang!
5. Prefer to chill by the bar? Keep it relaxed in a printed shirt worn unbuttoned (with or without an undershirt is entirely up to you).
And if you and your friends definitely plan to cool off in the water, here are a few rules you NEED to follow:
Follow Patricia on Instagram.