Most of us never leave home without filling out our brows because kilay is life, after all. If you’re tired of faking it with pencil, powder, gel, and mascara, there are serums that condition each hair follicle and help your arches appear thicker and lusher.
1. This affordable serum contains castor oil that stimulates hair growth, and vitamin E that nourishes each strand as it grows.
Beach Born Piggy Lash, P149, www.beachborn.ph
2. Improve your brows' appearance with this serum that’s loaded with growth-activating ingredients like Panthenol and Pro-Vitamin B5.
Celeteque Brow Nourishing Serum, P595, SM Store
3. This one contains peptide complex that promises to make your arches look fuller in over a month’s time.
Measurable Difference Lash & Brow Amplifying Serum, P1,549.75, SM Store
4. This primer coats each brow hair with keratin and soy proteins that can make your kilay look thicker and fuller.
Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer, P1,600, Glorietta
5. This popular serum is known to resurrect sparse and overplucked eyebrows. It has biotin, plant extracts, panthenol, and peptides that work together to promote hair growth.
RevitaLash RevitaBrow Advanced, P5,000, dermatological clinics
Follow Ira on Instagram.