Because of these Youtube beauty video bloggers, we use business cards as eyeliner stencils, steam as instant nail polish mattifiers, and DVD holders to store makeup palettes.
1. Who knew that you don't need lipstick for velvety red lips? Just layer red and brown lip liners with—wait for it—blush! Take it from Kandee Johnson:
2. Or that you can put eyeliner on that mucus membrane between your eyelashes and your eyeball? (P.S. It's called tightlining!) Check out how Tiffany D. does it:
3. There's also no need to buy bottles and bottles of matte nail color, because you can do it yourself with your old nail polish and a bit of steam! Here's Michelle Phan's demo:
4. Also from Michelle Phan (yes, we're certified fans!)—we found out that our business cards can be used to shape our brows, define our winged liner, and even shield our eyelids from mascara stains.
5. Don't know how to organize your makeup brushes? Ingrid Nilsen shows you how to de-clutter your budoir using things you can find right at home.
6. Meanwhile, Bubbi of Bubzbeauty shows us how a few twists can go a long way with this 'do that only takes a minute to finish.