1. A nice feline flick is a surefire way to add drama to your makeup. Take a page from Liza Soberano’s book and let your eyes be the focal point of your look.
2. Sarah Geronimo’s dainty, feminine look is perfect for romantic dates. Keep it sweet by applying pink eye shadow on your lids.
3. Long, luscious lashes are all you need to look dolled up, as seen in Yassi Pressman’s latest selfie. Use an eyelash curler and double coat your lashes with mascara to boost length and volume.
4. Feeling a bit more playful than usual? Use a teal liner on your upper lash line and finish off with nude puckers, like Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla.
5. You can never go wrong with soft smoky eyes if you’re going for a sexy evening look. Follow Solenn Heussaff’s footsteps and match the look with bombshell waves.
Shop the products here:
(Eyeliner Pen Effortless Definition, Chanel; Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Trio in Fabulous Three, MAC Cosmetics; Audacious Mascara, NARS; Aqua Liner in Diamond Lagoon, Makeup Forever; Paris After The Rain Eye Colour Collection, Laura Mercier)
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.