It's tempting to just leave the house with a bare face, especially when you're not feeling it. Although there's certainly nothing wrong with going au naturel, a bit of makeup can uplift your mood and camouflage your blah feeling.
To help you prettify in the morning, we round up our favorite minimal effort, celeb-approved makeup looks below:
- Joyce Pring is super fresh in this selfie! Cop this by grabbing your fave lip tint and applying it on the cheeks and nose bridge to create the 'drunk blush' look. Use it on your pout, too! Then, simply fill in your brows and curl your lashes—you're ready to go!
- Skip the eye makeup and just put on spectacles just like Elisse Joson. Then, dust a peachy blush on the cheeks and swipe a satin nude lipstick on your pout.
- Sofia Andres' look will get you ready in two steps: Just define your arches and create a gradient lip!
- Maymay Entrata placed a wash of brown eyeshadow on her lids and curled her lashes to bring out her eyes. For her pout, she just used a tinted lip balm. Sounds pretty easy, right?
- Of course, Heart Evangelista's signature winged-liner and red lip will be on this list!
Follow Ira on Instagram.