COSRX's AHA Whitehead Power Liquid has gone viral, thanks to this Redditor's story on how it *cured* her whiteheads. ICYDK, AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) gently removes the bacteria and gunk in your pores that cause unsightly whiteheads and pimples.
If you can't manage to get ahold of the popular (and usually out of stock) exfoliator, below are some alternatives you can try!
- This contains 5% glycolic acid that can smooth away rough texture and brighten your skin. (Available in Glamourbox.ph)
- This 2-in-1 will break down dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, softer, and more hydrated complexion. (Available in Zalora.ph)Continue reading below ↓
- These exfoliating pads cleanse, purify, tighten, and strengthen your skin's barrier to prevent future pimples from occurring. (Available in The Skincare Curator)
- The perfect multi-tasker to take with you when you travel: It's a cleanser/toner/makeup remover/exfoliator in one ~*sleek*~ bottle. (Available in Althea)Continue reading below ↓
- If you have oily or acne-prone skin, this BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids) toner can still soothe and clarify your complexion just like its AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) counterpart. (Available in The Skincare Curator)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.