1. You spontaneously do things with your friends. You're not one of those people who, when your friend asks, "Wanna hang out?" suggests you "pencil each other in" in four Thursdays. You're ready to blow off barre burn tonight so you can go to that weird open bar party with the light show on the pier that came to you via Facebook invite. Because Facebook invites...LOL.
2. You don't need to be drunk to dance. When you're dancing, your friends are guzzling appletinis. You'd rather have full range of dance motion than be held back physically by having a drink in your hand. You just don't feel dumb shaking your booty sober.
3. You dance to cheesy shit like Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" and "Turn Down for What" with absolutely no shame. Your life is a Britney Spears video. Minus the huge yellow snake around your arms but only because they don't sell those at Forever21.
4. You're always down for trying new things. You aren't set in your ways when it comes to activities. In the past year, you have probably been to Six Flags, gone parasailing, eaten a fried Oreo, and freed either your nipples or your armpit hair.
5. You're not picky about food. Planning meals out is fun. Trying new restaurants is fun. Food and wine pairings are fun. Eating is the most fun. You know this and won't deny yourself because you think your thighs stick out.
6. You're not imprisoned by a relationship to a man who sucks. You will never be That Girl who spends every second of her free time on a couch with her boyfriend.
7. You go to a lot of concerts. Like, a lot of concerts. You even saw the Pussycat Dolls live. (And when you were there, you threw your hands in the air like you just didn't care, etc.)
8. You always know of a fun new thing to do. When the new goat's milk-based soft serve place opens up downtown, you're the first one to inform your friends of it when it's finally sunny and hot out and time for ice cream.
9. Your idea of a night out isn't a glass of wine before going home. You'll start with a glass of wine and then go to a video game arcade and then back to a bar and then end up making slice-and-bake cookies at your friend's apartments until all of a sudden it's 2 a.m. and time to go home. At which point you'll proceed to text until the next morning about how your night was the FUNNEST.
10. You don't always talk about how "stressed" or "busy" you are. Because you hate when people are too "stressed" or "busy" to be fun. As far as you're concerned, no one's ever too busy to be fun!
11. You have no desire to ever have a bridal shower. Because you've been there and know that life's too short to spend it watching another woman opening a tea set.
12. You're not sensitive. When people piss you off, you say to them: "Hey So-and-So, why are you being annoying?" and resolve it right away instead of stewing over it and making your friends discuss it with you for as long as it takes you to eat an entire turkey burger.
13. When you get tipsy, you don't get into drunk fights or cry or vomit in other people's cars. No one worries about taking care of you when you drink. You're a grown-ass woman who takes care of herself.
14. You talk about things other than yourself. You know those people with a listening deficiency who have to turn every conversation into one about themselves? Right. Not you.
15. You don't flake. People who flake are too lazy and disorganized to truly have fun.
16. You're not in it for attention. When you're YOLO'ing, it's not because you'll be able to talk about it tomorrow, it's because you actually want to YOLO for the sake of YOLO'ing.
17. You refuse to juice fast. Because you know the only thing less fun than being on a juice fast is talking about juice fasts with someone who is juice fasting.
18. You're not a humblebragger. When you go on vacation, you go on vacation. You don't spend all your time texting your friends photos of your vacation.
19. You make your friends obsessed with things they're not obsessed with yet. New clothing trends, beauty products, concert DVDs, GIFs, etc.
20. You make people laugh.
21. You always send your friends the best things on the Internet. See:
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.