1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Stephanie Perkins returns with a story about young love and romance that spans the distance between Manhattan and Paris. This is the last book in a trilogy that started with Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door.
2. Hands Free Mama: A Guide To Putting Down The Phone, Burning The To-Do List, And Letting Go Of Perfection To Grasp What Really Matters! by Rachel Macy Stafford
By letting go of her own high standards and compressing her day into manageable chunks of time, Rachel Macy Stafford discovered the joy in living in the moment, instead of rushing through it.
3. Yours For Eternity: A Love Story On Death Row by Damien Echols and Lorrie Davis
This inspiring memoir about the tenacity of love is written by former death row inmate Damien Echols and his wife, landscape architect Lorri Davis. The pair exchanged thousands of letters during Echols’s incarceration, culminating in a Buddhist wedding ceremony while he was still behind bars.
4. Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and novelist Quidlen is back with her latest offering, which examines the life of a woman through the lens of her camera.
5. Delicious! A Novel by Ruth Reichl
Though best known for her work as editor-in-chief of Gourmet magazine for a decade and for writing two best-selling food memoirs, Reichl explores the fictional foodie world for the first time with this novel.
For more book recommendations for 2014, visit Female Network!