1. Christina Aguilera stuns in Sunnies Face's Fluffmatte lipstick
2. Cole Sprouse greets Lili Reinhart, calls her his "little muse"
3. Frankie Grande posts sweet message for Mac Miller
Frankie thanks Mac for helping him recover from his addiction to drugs and alcohol: "He was the reason I went to the rehabilitation center where I was detoxed safely from all of the drugs alcohol and medications I was taking, when I couldn’t imagine living without them.
It was the place where I found the community of support that showed me that living life without drugs was a possibility and I would never have discovered that if it weren’t for Malcolm."
4. The full trailer of Exes Baggage is here
5. Call Me By Your Name is coming back to Manila
Get ready for all the feels you thought you left in 2017: Call Me By Your Name is coming to Manila, but this time, it'll be through a film concert. The soundtrack will be performed by none other than the Manila Symphony Orchestra!
The event will be held on October 28, 2018 at the Samsung Hall in SM Aura. Tickets are available here.