Sorry, no results were found for

Cosmo Poll: What Do You Think Of Robsten Reuniting?

Stop the presses--Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are seeing each other again! Do you think he's right to give his cheating ex another chance? Vote in our poll!

It's all over Hollywood news--Robsten may be back together.

Yesterday, Us Magazine reported that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been seeing each other again, with a source saying that the ex-couple are "working it out" and that the British actor is "still in love" with his former flame.

Other sources have been saying the same thing of the two, who split up  in July after Kristen was caught straying with a married man with two kids--her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Yesterday, People confirmed that the estranged twosome had a rendezvous on September 15, and went on to say that Rob's buddies "think they'll be a couple again." And, as early as September 16, The Sun revealed that Robsten had come together for a tearful heart-to-heart.

"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," The Sun's source was quoted as saying. “Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other.” The report states that the two have even begun shacking up together again in LA.

To her credit, Kristen has made no secret of the fact that she wants to win her man back. Her candid apology following the surfacing of the cheating photos says as much: "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry." A month after the breakup brouhaha broke out, she was even spotted wearing Rob's cap, his backpack, and the ring he gave her--a sign that she might still be holding on to hope that they would make up. And, on her recent trip to Canada to promote her film On the Road, the actress was snapped wearing a shirt that belonged to her ex-beau, and was reported to have brought along stuffed toys that were his gifts to her. (Apparently, hopeless romantic Rob had given her tons of those in the span of their relationship. Aww.)

There's a lot on the line for this twosome, whose Twilight franchise has amassed a huge number of fans--most of them youngsters heavily invested in their reel and real romance. With the two stars scheduled to promote the series' last installment, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, in November, you can just imagine the red carpet awkwardness that's bound to ensue if they stay separated. In fact, New York Post has reported that executives at Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the Twilight movies, are keeping their fingers crossed that the movie's two leads will patch things up in time for the promotional tour.

In the heat of the cheating issue in July, we polled our readers to find out whether or not they thought Rob should stay with Kristen. A staggering 62.50% of you said he should chuck his cheating ex, as opposed to only 17.56% who thought he should give her another chance. (The remaining 19.94% didn't care either way.)

Now that it looks like a Robsten reconciliation is in the cards, what do you think of their reunion? Vote in our poll and sound off in the comments section below!

Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓
Recommended Videos