- Uh-oh! After Brooklyn Beckham was photographed kissing another girl, his on-and-off girlfriend Chloe Moretz hinted that he may have cheated on her by making a Cardi B reference on her IG stories.
She posted a screenshot of the song "Be Careful," which is about Cardi "warning her man to be careful with her heart."
The last time Chloe posted about Brooklyn on her Instagram was on March 4, 2018. Hopefully one of them explains those kissing photos soon because the suspense is killing us! (Cosmopolitan US)
- During a Facebook Live session, Nancy, Daisy, and Ahin of the K-Pop group Momoland checked out photos of Liza Soberano after Nancy got a lot of comments that she resembled the Bagani actress. See her reaction below:
Just in case you still need a bit of convincing that the two are long-lost sisters, keep scrolling! (ABS-CBN)
- Before Ed Sheeran went on stage during his concert at the Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on April 8, 2018, he received a ~*special*~ gift from Jinkee Pacquiao: A pair of boxing gloves bearing the design of the Philippine flag! (ABS-CBN)
- Marjorie Barretto celebrated her youngest daughter Erich's birthday by throwing her a Vampirina-themed celebration on April 8, 2018.
She also posted an adorable video of baby Erich and captioned it with, "I love you most." (PEP.ph)
- If you were thinking about sending Meghan Markle and Prince Harry a little present for their wedding, you might want to return it. The couple requested that their wedding gifts be in the form of donations to seven charities—CHIVA (Children's HIV Association), Crisis, Myna Mahila Foundation, Scotty's Little Soldiers, StreetGames, Surfers Against Sewage, and The Wilderness Foundation UK. (People)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.