1. Game of Thrones has released its first teaser trailer for its last season
The short clip doesn't reveal much, showing a battle map slowly being covered in ice and fire—which means that the final battle for the crown of Westeros is upon us! The final season of Game of Thrones will premiere in 2019. Check out the teaser below:
2. Liza Soberano rode a jeepney in UP as part of her "immersion" for her upcoming movie with Enrique Gil
"Masaya [rin] sumakay ng jeep nang hindi ako masyadong nakilala," Liza shared in a press con with PEP.ph. "I got to sit in one of their classes saka very observant ako na tao so masaya lang na ang dami kong pwedeng obserbahan doon—mga students, at mga kilos nila."
LizQuen's upcoming film is set for a 2019 release.
3. Thirdy Ravena was named the UAAP Finals' Most Valuable Player of the season
It's been a pretty good year for Ateneo Blue Eagles' Thirdy Ravena, who helped lead his team to a victory over the UP Fighting Maroons in this year's UAAP Finals. Apart from a career-high 38 points in the final game, he was also named the Finals' MVP this year—a back-to-back title his brother Kiefer Ravena was unable to accomplish.
4. The Kendall + Kylie clothing line officially launched in the Philippines
You'll have to move fast if you'll want to cop some of K and K's exclusive items! Kendall and Kylie Jenner's clothing line will be available in Case Study Atelier in BGC, from December 7 to December 8. The brand will be available in The Rail outlets starting December 10, 2018.
Check out some photos we took from the launch below:
5. Kelsey Merritt has been enjoying a trip to the Bahamas after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Enjoy your vacay, Kels!
Follow Erika on Instagram.