- On March 14, 2018, the House of Representatives approved the Absolute Divorce Act of 2018 on its second reading. The bill will allow couples granted an "absolute divorce" to remarry.
Some groups, though, like the Catholic Church are opposed to the bill as the "easy option" will give way to more marriages and families breaking up. But in a recent survey, "one in two Filipinos believe divorce for 'irreconcilably separated' spouses should be legalized." (CNN Philippines)
- Rihanna is not happy with Snapchat after the social media app created an ad which appeared to poke fun at Chris Brown's 2009 assault on her. Read her response below. (Cosmopolitan US)
- Coleen Garcia went to Hong Kong for a little "me time," but was later joined by a few friends in the happiest place on Earth: Disneyland!
- West Japan Railway Co. (JR West) will be launching a Hello Kitty-themed bullet train on the Sanyo Shinkansen Line this year! The first car of the train will be dedicated to sales of local specialties, while car number two will contain ~*fun Hello Kitty decorations*~. (The Japan Times)
- James Reid and Nadine Lustre will surely make fans cry in their new film. Watch the complete trailer for Never Not Love You here! (ABS-CBN)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.