- Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have been feuding for yeaaars and it looks like their rift is FINALLY being put to rest. In one of Taylor's most recent Instagram Stories on the first day of her Reputation tour, she shared a video of a note and olive branch she received. "So I just got to my dressing room and found this actual olive branch. This means so much to me," she said. On the post, she wrote, "Thank you, Katy." ICYDK, an olive branch is the symbol for peace. While the note is partially covered by its envelope, the first few lines appear to say this:
"Hey old friend,
I've been doing some reflecting on past miscommunications and the feelings between us. I really want to clear the air..." (Cosmopolitan.com)
- Ellen Adarna still hasn't issued the public apology being asked of her by the family of Eleila Santos, the 17-year-old girl whom the actress accused of taking "paparazzi" shots of her in a restaurant in Makati. But the 30-year-old star did break her social media silence by posting videos of her having a pedicure. The only thing she wrote in her post was "Wait for it." (PEP.ph)
- Erwan Heussaff got so much hate for his misinterpretation of taho when he did a how-to video of it in 2016. Now, he's come out with an explanation of why he failed (there wasn't enough time to shoot), apologized for effing up a fave Pinoy dessert, and redid the video to redeem himself. Our verdict: GOOD JOB, ERWAN.
- A week after the mega-hit Avengers: Infinity War premiered, five of the six original Avengers—Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, and Chris Evans—got matching Avengers tattoos! SWEET!
Sadly, our fave Mark Ruffalo opted to back out from the tattoo sesh. According to RDJ, the idea to get matching tattoos came from ScarJo. (ABS-CBN)
- Our newest favorite couple Hailey Baldwin and Shawn Mendes made their red carpet debut at the 2018 Met Gala. Here's a quick vid of them being all adorable for Vogue:
Continue reading below ↓