Reply 1988, a series which first aired in 2015, tells the story of five teenagers who live in the same neighborhood. We loved the family dynamics, romance, friendship, and humor in the show, but one thing we want to pay special attention to today is the food featured in the series! THEY. WERE. ALWAYS. EATING. Case in point:
From Deok-sun and her friends binge-eating tteokbokki together, to Taek's dad and Sun-woo's mom sharing bungeo-ppang, watching the drama made us hungry all the time. So...here, a list of more Reply 1988 food we're craving for right now:
1. Jin Ju's giant fish-shaped candy—do they sell these in Korean grocery stores?
2. This yummy-looking corn snack that comes in a red box:
3. That pink and white cake...
4. ...and Deok Sun's *very own* birthday cake from her dad:
5. We'd love to have samgyup by the sea with Park Bo Gum, too!
6. That huge AF sausage looks appetizing.
7. Ramyeon, ramyeon, and more ramyeon
8. Mama Cheetah's one-of-a-kind spaghetti
This is kind of a "bonus" because....she legit mixed the pasta WITH HER BARE HANDS. We're not really sure if we want to eat this, but we'd gladly give it a try if our fave Reply 1988 moms prepare it!
Follow Lily on Instagram.