- Getting older has mellowed him down, romance-wise.
“One thing I learned about relationships that I didn’t know when I was single is how to take care of them, how to nurture them. You know, when you're young, you're very aggressive. When you're [older] you can look [at it] the other way around then focus on your partner.”
- What he loves most about Lucy is her thoughtfulness.
“She cares for me a lot. She worries about me and she loves me so much.”
- Even though he has been married for 11 years, he believes in keeping the flame of romance alive...
“You always have to [inject romance into marriage]. Romance is an integral part of being married. It comes in many forms and in many different ways.”
- ...And one way they keep that flame burning is by hitting the road.
“For me and Lucy, it’s a continued honeymoon every time we take a vacation. We treat [every escape] that way.”
- He may be an old trout by today’s showbiz standards, but Goma still has a mighty pair of gams that could put any newbie actor to shame!
“My favorite part of my body is my legs. They're well-developed. They're very powerful, fast, and strong. My legs developed through the years since I was a kid. I love playing [sports] and running. I was very much into sports, so up to this day my legs are very strong.”