- Paolo Ballesteros is famous for his amazing celeb makeup transformations. But this time, Solenn Heussaff took a page out of his book and showed off her skillz by transforming herself into him!
Watch the ~*magical*~ process here:
- After Anne Curtis posted a video about her London Marathon journey, she followed it up with a heartfelt letter to her "number one cheerleader," hubbie Erwan Heussaff!
She wrote, "To my number one cheerleader, videographer, photographer, and support line. To the one that made an effort to meet me at mile 10, 21, and 24, THANK YOU Your voice saying 'it's ok, you're almost there,' the tap on my shoulder and kiss on my forehead were all I needed to give me that extra push when I was about lose it. I told you I NEED YOU THERE. Always. Thank you for always pushing me to be the best version of myself even when I feel like quitting. Thank you for being the calm to my crazy. Je t'aime. @erwan"
- To promote Crazy Rich Asians, Kris Aquino posted BTS footage on Instagram. In the short clip, a wall of photos with the actors and their roles is shown. But when the camera panned over to her photo, she covered the name of her character with a heart!
One of her Instagram followers, though, commented on the post and asked, "Napanood ko trailer, pero di kita nakita? Extra ka lang ba dun? I thought you're one of the main characters. :)."Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
Continue reading below ↓
- Shaina Magdayao is putting those Piolo Pascual relationship rumors to rest. During a media conference for her upcoming film Single/Single: Love Is Not Enough, the 28-year-old clarified the state of her love life: "Pero single pa rin ako ngayon. Dahil, I guess, hindi pa dumadating ang perfect timing." She further stated that she's been so busy with shooting "one teleserye after the other" that she barely has time to think about relationships.
Speculations about Shaina and Piolo being a couple were fueled when a photo was taken of them hugging during the 68th Berlin International Festival. (PEP.ph)
- On April 23, 2018, a few days after it was announced Swedish DJ Avicii, whose real name is Tim Bergling, passed away, his family released a statement:
"We would like to thank you for the support and the loving words about our son and brother. We are so grateful for everyone who loved Tim's music and have precious memories of his songs. Thank you for all the initiatives taken to honor Tim, with public gatherings, church bells ringing out his music, tributes at Coachella, and moments of silence around the world. We are grateful for the privacy during this difficult time. Our wish is that it continues that way. With love, The Tim Bergling Family"
But now they've released a second statement, and while it's unclear what the message means, it "implies that he took his own life."
"Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An over-achieving perfectionist who traveled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress. When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most—music. He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer. He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.
"Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive. We love you, Your family" (Variety)Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.