1. She calls the shots. Being a leader isn’t an easy task, and having an inherent sense of confidence while still being able to manage a team is super sexy. Just make sure not to piss her off! She is the boss for a reason.
2. She’s got a healthy work-life balance most only dream of. Sure, she might spend a big chunk of her time at the office, in front of the computer, crunching numbers and managing. But when it’s time for personal endeavors, she makes sure to stop the clock and revel in her awesomeness. Like a true bawsss.
3. Grace under pressure is her way of dealing with pretty much everything. It’s rare that you see a lady in charge crumbling under stress. She’s good at faking composure just so her team doesn’t need to feel weighted down by a professional problem.
4. She knows what it’s like to be an employee trying to climb the ranks. She didn’t just wake up one morning and magically become a manager, CEO, or conglomerate head. She was an assistant once, too. Paying her dues was part of the process.
5. For her, giving advice is second nature. Being able to dispense words of wisdom is the mark of any great boss. If you have any trials that need to be nitpicked, her experience should be of value to you.
6. They can rock stiletto heels, a tight pencil skirt, and red lippie while still getting the job done. File this fashionably fierce persona under official business!
7. She commands respect. She doesn’t use fear to prod her employees towards success. Instead she wins trust and uses it to her and the team’s advantage. But don’t abuse this, because you wouldn’t want those manicured claws to come out and send you to HR!
8. She measures her success in more ways than one. It isn’t just about the money she’s making, the projects she’s accomplished, or the job titles she’s conquered. She knows that it’s about the legacy left behind and the impact made on other people. The fancy vacations and nice clothes she can afford don’t hurt either.
9. She’s the total package. She’s totally amazing at her job, esteemed by her peers, and equal parts friend and mentor. But don’t forget, if you rub her the wrong way, she can fire you just as easily as she hired you!
Follow Anton on Instagram.