One no-fail food that will always fill us up no matter what is Jollibee's famous Chickenjoy rice meal. It's delicious, familiar, and relatively affordable! And while it's already so good on its own, we can't help but wonder what else we can add to elevate its taste. Well, TikTok user @wow.waz knew just the solution. Below, check out his ~cheesy~ recipe:
Jollibee Chickenjoy Baked Rice
- Jollibee 2-piece Chickenjoy rice meal
- Cheese singles
- Cooking oil
- Slice both of your chicken into bite-sized pieces. Set them aside.
- Put a little bit of cooking oil on the pan over medium heat.
- Dump the rice that's included in the Chickenjoy meal into the pan and mash it up.
- Add the bite-sized chicken strips from earlier.
- Pour the gravy that's included in the Chickenjoy meal all over the rice and chicken strips.
- Place a few cheese singles on top of the meal. Cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for a few minutes until the cheese slices have melted all the way through.
Check out @wow.waz's TikTok video for the full demo:
Follow Cheska on Instagram.