When I think about Monga's giant, Taiwanese-style fried chicken, I remember feeling giddy knowing that the next few minutes will be spent devouring it. It's so good on its own that I used to just buy The King or Hot Chick and walk around the mall in complete bliss, lol. But times have changed and we're all staying at home these days (I hope).
The good news is you don't have to keep missing Monga's delicious fried chicken: You can now have them delivered!
Here's how you can order:
- Order between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. You can also try calling them at 8294-8926 or messaging on Facebook. Monga is also reachable via Viber or text: (0935) 962-9841.
- Pay via BDO bank transfer, GCash, or cash on delivery. Send proof of payment.
- GrabFood is only available if you live near SM Megamall. But Monga can also arrange for another delivery service for you.
What can you order?
- The King (salt & pepper seasoning) - P189 (single), P199 (with rice)
- Taiker (Japanese sauce & seaweed powder) - P189 (single), P199 (with rice)
- Hot Chick (homemade chilli powder) - P189 (single), P199 (with rice)
- Chee-Z Signature (cheese & tomato sauce or chilli) - P209 (single), P229 (with rice)
- Taiwanese-Style Popcorn Chicken - P169
- Monga Nuggets - P169 (single), P179 (with rice)
- Monga Crispy Chicken - P159 (single), P169 (with rice)
- Monga Chicken Wings (two pieces) - P129
- Signature Fries - P88
- Seaweed Fries - P88
- Fries With Plum Powder - P88
- Fried Chicken Skin - P89
- Fried King Oyster Mushroom - P90
- Fried Broccoli - P90
- Monga Rice - P35
- Black Dragon - P110
- Green Dragon - P110
- Grapefruit Green Tea - P100
- Orange Green Tea - P100
Keep in mind that prices may vary per delivery platform.
Follow Ysa on Instagram.