Meet Munchkin, the cutest Shih Tzu-turned-teddy bear we have ever seen. His owners had the genius idea of making a custom-made teddy bear suit for the adorable pup, and now the world is falling in love with him.
P.S. Munchkin's owners were kind enough to share how they made this teddy bear costume (It only took them 15 minutes!) Here's how it's done:
1. Measure your dog in front from the top of its head to its paws (Munchkin is 14").
2. Get a teddy bear in a similar color to your dog, and in its size.
3. Cut the face off, cut the bottom of the feet off, cut open the back.
4. Take all the stuffing out except for the arms. The bear only goes in the front part of the dog's body/legs and the back half will be exposed.
5. Put a string or velcro through the back behind the neck to tie it. If the bear's arms hang down, sew them up a bit higher so they stick out to sides more.
Follow Gianna on Instagram.