- Guy met girl and was very interested in her. He thought she was pretty, and she was captivated by his charm and kindness. Guy made the moves and went all out—as in good morning texts, “Did you eat na?” lunchtime messages, saw her every chance he got, the works!
- Two weeks later, guy had to travel abroad for business. They spent the whole day together before he left. And, as goodbyes between kindred souls and the Air Supply song go, they also “shared the night together.” It didn’t go so smoothly.
- According to guy, everything was perfect…until he had to go down on her. Maybe it was an accumulation of the whole day’s sweat and grime, but guy was very much put off by girl’s feminine odor. He was so turned off that he lost all interest.
- Girl was devastated by guy’s disappearance, so she sought solace in the arms of comforting girlfriends who couldn’t provide her with an answer either.
- Luckily, one of her girlfriends knew my friend and asked my friend to investigate on her behalf.
- Unluckily, given the reasons behind guy’s disappearance, my friend didn’t know what to say, how to say it, or if she should just keep her mouth shut.
I don’t quite know how to feel about this shared tale. As much as possible, I’d like to err on the side of caution and not pin the blame for this unfortunate incident on one party or the other. I just decided to blog about this so girls everywhere will know that a quick wash-and-wipe before intimate encounters could be beneficial to your romantic future. That’s all.