Summer's almost over, but it's not too late to head to the beach for one last trip before the rain comes. The beach is the perfect place for finally reading that one book you bought months ago, getting some color that'll hopefully last until the end of 2019, and taking a lot of GGSS photos—enough to last you until next summer.
But amazing beach photos aren't complete without a great caption. To keep you from stressing to find the right words, we've come up with a list of captions for your perusal.
- "Getting kissed by the sun."
- "Head in the clouds, hands in the sand.
- "Ocean lover since birth."
- "Girls just wanna have sun."
- "Paradise is anywhere you can write in the sand."
- "The only BS I need is my bikini and sandals."
- "Please do not disturb my resting beach face."
- "Crushin' pretty hard on the salt water and waves."
- "Feelin' pretty peachy right now."
- "Stay in your summer magic, babe."
- "Live a bikini kind of life."
- "Text me on my shell phone."
- "I'm all about the good times and tan lines."
- "Glowing brighter than the sun."
- "These are the days we live for."
- "Create your own sunshine."
- "The water is salty, but I'm pretty sweet."
- "I'd like to report some #fire content."
Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- "Beach more, worry less."
- "Tropic like it's hot."
- "Paradise is anywhere the lighting is good."
- "Salty hair, don't care."
- "Sandy toes and a sun-kissed nose."
- "Every summer has a story, and this is mine."
- "Here's to a summer of nice dreams and ice creams."