You finally caught that lying scumbag red-handed. Has he been cheating on you for months? Yes. Did he try to deny it? Naturally. Now that everything’s out in the open, however, you’re not sure about how you should feel. On one hand, you know that you’re not just being paranoid as your then-boyfriend kept telling you before, but on the other hand, you just got cheated on and that really, really sucks. One thing’s for sure, though: these are the last words you want to hear.
From the guy:
1. "It's not you, it's me." Yeah, it's most definitely you, asshole!
2. "You deserve someone better than me." There's nothing in this world you could say that would make this better. And also, damn straight!
3. "There's someone better out there." At this point, anyone is.
4. "I love you, but..." Really? You’re really going to try to blame your cheating on me?
5. "It was just a one-time thing." Once is all it takes to break my trust.
6. "I was lost…" Lost mo mukha mo.
For more things you don't want to hear when you get cheated on, visit FemaleNetwork.com!