While we acknowledge the fact that Filipinos are known for our romantic and sentimental ways, not everyone fits that mold. Believe it or not, there are people who prefer more subtle displays of affection. If you and bae are more chill than cheesy, here are some date ideas for celebrating Valentine's day without all the unnecessary fuss of the occasion:
1. Take the leap with bae in an indoor trampoline.
2. Solve puzzles like you would your relationship issues at Mystery Manila.
3. Painting can be therapeutic, right? Head to Global Gutz Paintball!
4. Have fun in the dark at Laser Xtreme.
5. Make Cupid proud at Gandiva Archery Range.
Follow Ysa on Instagram.