1. Thou shall always communicate openly and honestly.
If you have something to say, don't hesitate to talk about it. Avoiding your problems instead of facing them head on will only put a strain on your relationship.
2. Thou shall apologize when wrong and not gloat when right.
Respect each other enough to acknowledge your mistakes and move on.
3. Thou shall have a life apart from each other.
Enjoy a life together and apart. A healthy relationship involves two individuals who are whole on their own.
4. Thou shall not cheat.
If it's real love, you won't need to look for anyone or anything else. You're perfectly happy with who you're with.
5. Thou shall not let petty things blow up into bigger fights.
Don't prolong fights just to prove that you're right.
6. Thou shall be open to compromise.
It's always give and take. You may not always see eye to eye, but you should be willing to sacrifice and meet halfway for each other.
7. Thou shall not hold on to grudges.
Once he or she says sorry, accept it and then let it go. Don't dig up old issues and use it as ammo for your next fight.
8. Thou shall be kind and understanding.
"Love is patient, love is kind."
9. Thou shall forgive.
If you know your partner is sincerely sorry, accept the apology without strings attached.
10. Thou shall love unconditionally.
True love conquers all. Love your partner for who he or she is and not who you want them to be.
Mutual Masturbation And 7 Other Activities To Strengthen Your Relationship
13 Secrets To Marian And Dingdong's Successful Relationship
7 Things To Do Before You Get Married
14 Things He Does That Still Makes You Kilig