asked 2,544 British women what shape of man they most rated when it comes to sex. All respondents claimed to have slept with men of a variety of shapes and sizes, and bigger guys came out on top.Here's the top five:
1. Overweight/ plus-size men – 38%
2. Athletic/ muscly men – 21%
3. Tall men (taller than 6 ft) – 13%
4. Short men (shorter than 5 ft 8) – 10%
5. Slim/petite men – 9%
Women who opted for overweight/ plus-size men were then asked why they preferred this group. These were the top reasons they chose:Reasons they did it for you:
1. They seemed more eager to please me than themselves. – 42%
2. They were more caring and gentle. – 42%
3. They made me feel less self-conscious about my own body. – 27%
4. I had better orgasms. – 19%
5. They were more adventurous and willing to try new things. – 14%
aging director, Darrell Freeman, who commissioned the survey, said:
"There seems to be somewhat of a 'chubby-chaser' trend growing amongst British women,
"The fact that so many women prefer the sex they've had with lovers on the larger side just goes to show that chiseled looks and pumped up muscles aren't everything, and it's what's on the inside that counts."
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.co.uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.