Solenn Heussaff is perpetually our style peg! Even after she gave birth to Thylane, the It girl (now It mom) has never left our radar. She remains to be among our go-to celebs for when we're running low on fashion inspo. This is why, we're not at all surprised that her little daughter with husband Nico Bolzico has easily become one of the best-dressed toddlers on our Instagram feeds as well!
Currently in Spain, the mom-and-daughter duo has been peppering our IG feeds with their chicest outfits. We're obsessed with these two's neutral travel OOTDs, from which we're definitely taking notes.
Take a look at Solenn and Thylane's Spain OOTDs below:
1. You can never go wrong with a little white dress, especially if it boasts of a dainty bow detail at the back, as seen on Solenn. Meanwhile, her little girl's casual look was just as chic, clad in a white tank top and a pair of salmon pink flared trousers.
2. For a refreshing dip in the pool, both went for a two-piece swimsuit. Solenn's sultry brown triangle bikini naturally shows off her gorgeous bod, and Thylane's dove gray set is simply too cute for words!
3. We're in love with Solenn's beige corset-style dress in this photo. But what ultimately made us do a double-tap was Thylane's matching OOTD: rust-colored pants, white tank top, and a mini bomber jacket in almost the same shade as her mom's frock. So cute!
4. Okay, Solenn just wore the ribbed dress to end all ribbed dresses—just look at that back detail! Not to be left behind when it comes to style, little Thylane in mauve sleeveless top paired with the chicest maxi skirt in khaki is also a stylish force to be reckoned with.
5. The latest snap she shared isn't a full body shot, but we can still tell that Solenn thoughtfully pieced together their outfits for a matchy-matchy moment with Thylane. This mom-and-daughter duo is totally rocking the neutral palette!
READ MORE SOLENN AND TILI STORIES
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!