1. Draw the eyes to an elegant décolletage with an off-shoulder neckline.
2. That hourglass figure *needs* to be highlighted. Go for nipped-waist and body-con dresses that put the focus on your shape.
3. Pull off midi lengths with ease by opting for hems that hit just below the widest part of your calves—this is the most flattering for everyone, actually!
4. When it comes to swimwear, halter necklines offer the most support.
5. Sheer fabrics strike the perfect balance between concealing and revealing—ideal if you haven’t found enough confidence to go all out.
6. An oldie but goodie: Head-to-toe black creates a sharp, sleek silhouette.
7. Dare to bare your cleavage in a bra-exposing top, whether it be the see-through or unbuttoned kind.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.