Here at Cosmo.ph, we're always curious about what Pinays carry in their everyday kikay kits. Whenever we spy on their bags, we discover their HG products that we can add to our collection!
That said, we asked girls who work in the BPO industry to share the contents of their vanity kits. Check out their makeup stash below!
This one has multipurpose essentials.
"I use this matte moisturizer with SPF which is convenient kasi 2-in-1 na siya and it also prevents my skin from getting oily. This pressed medicated baby powder is a quick fix 'pag shiny na ang face (and it also helps prevent pimples). I also bring eyebrow pencil, eyebrow gel, mascara and, disposable mascara wand. I use the disposable mascara wand to brush off the excess mascara clumps. I also have this lip balm which is super effective, and it gives my lips a slight pink tint and super cute nung lalagyan. I use my lipstick as a blush, too. I also keep mini wipes on hand to clean up some messy makeup or if I can't wash my hands yet." - Lesley ParaynoContinue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
Options, options, options
"Right off the bat, I obviously bring a lot of lippies because I like to change it up depending on my mood and my outfit. Sometimes I like it glossy, matte, nude, or pink. It really depends on what I feel—haha, just girl things. I also bring one eyeshadow palette and the Sweet Talk from Colourpop is my current fave. For my complexion, my go-to is the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear foundation because it looks natural on my skin yet it gives me the coverage I like. I also bring two of my favorite concealers to hide some blemishes and brighten up my undereye area. I set my base with any powder, but I'm currently loving my MAC Studio Fix powder. I also use a bronzer, some cheek blushers, and a highlighter. Lastly, my other essentials include an eyebrow pencil (this one is just from Daiso but it works well, has a spoolie brush on the other end and the shade is also on point), a brow mascara, black eyeliner, lash curler, and mascara (the Lash Paradise is really my ride-or-die, I’ve cried wearing it but it did not smudge at all)." - Franz NisperosContinue reading below ↓
All about lips
"If most women cannot leave the house without their brows. I, on the other hand, cannot leave without anything on my lips. Lipsticks help me set my mood for that day. Here are the lipsticks that allow me to go from relaxed to fierce:
- VT x BTS Cosmetics Lip Rouge in #06 Picky O - Intimidating as it may be to wear an orange lipstick, this shade actually allows me to keep a soft look with a pop of color.Continue reading below ↓
- Inglot AMC Lip Pencil in #19 - A safe, neutral shade that I wear on no-makeup look days It's a plus that this lipstick stays on even after a samgyupsal lunch out with my colleagues.
- Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick in #6 - On days where I want to be fierce, I wear this Red lipstick. This shade quickly turns me into a confident, bold woman.
- Happy Skin Active Butter Balm in Free - This lipstick hydrates my lips breathe, and its mint extract gives a nice cooling sensation.
Wildcard: Lucas Papaw Ointment - I put this on every night so I'd wake up with soft lips. It prevents my lipsticks from being cakey the next day." - Meimei DelumenContinue reading below ↓
This one is carefully edited.
"I always bring Clean and Clear oil control film to keep oil at bay, and K-Palette 24h eyebrow liner so I can have naturally defined eyebrows. I also keep three lippie options: Inglot Lip Crayon #17, Buxom in Hot Toddy, and Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. I love how versatile my Inglot lippie is—I can use it as it is or as a lipstick base. This stays on for hours. For a more glossy finish, I apply the Buxom Plumping Lip Cream. On lazy days, I just put on my Mega Melon Chubby Stick and I’m ready to go!" - Geline TanpaucoContinue reading below ↓
This kikay kit is an instant confidence booster.
"I always bring at least two lipsticks, two blushes, and a highlighter just in case there’s a 'biglaang ganap' after work. My kikay kit is my security blanket and instant confidence booster. I feel like I can face the day’s challenges if I have my “warpaint” on." - Love GarciaContinue reading below ↓
This has the best pick-me-uppers.
"I make sure that I bring these essentials:
- Clio Kill Coverage because of its lightweight yet buildable coverage
- Teviant Eyebrow Duo Powder, MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set, and L’Oreal Unbelieva Brow - I can never leave home without kilay.
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment - One swipe and I’m good for the day. Give me a red lipstick and I’m ready to conquer the world, char!
- Laura Mercier Velour Lip Powder - If I need something subtle for my lip color (example: A meeting without the need to assert myself and intimidate kinda meeting, LOL), this is my go-to palette. It can also work as eyeshadow if I need a wash of color for my lids.
- Rohto eyedrop - I got the blue variant for digital eye strain. Its cooling effect is perfect after eight hours of looking at emails and reports." - Ma-an MirandaContinue reading below ↓
A long work night starter pack
"My kikay kit has all my freshening up needs when I work long nights: Etude House Big Cover Concealer, MAC Pro Longwear Brow Set, The Face Shop Miracle Finish CC Cushion and L'Oreal matte lipstick (it doubles as a blush!). The DonQi (the best eye drops) is my fave coz the icy cool drop soothes my tired eyes and inflammation. Whiteflower is my magic oil staple—it cures my migraine, muscle pain, nausea, and tummy ache!" - Avic AlcantaraContinue reading below ↓
*Answers have been edited for clarity.
Follow Ira on Instagram.