Attending an out of town wedding means you're on your own in terms of hair and makeup. And more often than not, you need to wake up super early to get ready. Worry not about your beauty gameplan because we're sharing our tried and tested, DIY prettifying hacks.
- Stick to a no-fuss hairstyle like a sleek, side-parted ponytail. You just need tons of hairspray, hairpins, and an elastic band,
- Create beach waves while you sleep by braiding your hair into four sections before going to bed.
- Wear a sleeping mask the night before to have well-rested, glowing skin in the morning.
COSRx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask, P750, Lazada
- If you're attending a garden wedding, put on a foundation primer with SPF. This will prevent your base from melting off and will shield you from sun damage.
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect SPF30 PA+++, P1,750, Rustan's the Beauty Source
- To create a quick eyeshadow look, use a foolproof eyeshadow stick. Apply and blend with your fingers—easy peasy!
Etude House Bling Bling Eyestick in Little Bear Star, P228, SM Megamall
- You can also choose to keep everything simple and have the focus on your lips.
Maybelline x Gigi Hadid Lipstick in Khair, P399, Lazada
- Spritz your makeup with a setting spray to keep everything in its place. This way, you'll only need a pressed powder and lipstick for touch-ups.
MAC Prep Prime + Fix+ in Rose, P1,250, Glorietta
Follow Ira on Instagram.