Facial wash is the first product you need to possess clear skin. It’s important to get one that purifies the pores, manages oil production, and gets rid of already-existing blemishes. We round up the best cleansers you can try, depending on your budget.
1. A gentle cleanser that’s suitable for young skin.
Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash, P115, Watsons
2. It has tea tree oil that’s known to calm red spots.
Human Nature Acne Defense Facial Wash, P169.75, Watsons
3. This drugstore gem can help dry up pimples.
Pond’s Acne Clear Anti-Acne Facial Foam, P155, Watsons
4. The hydroxy acids purge the pores of impurities and bacteria.
Céleteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Acne Cleansing Gel, P270, Watsons
5. A mild cleanser that can wash away gunk and leave the face cool and refreshed.
Banila Co Tea Party Purifying Cleanser Peppermint, P335, Trinoma
6. This K-beauty favorite clears breakouts, banishes blackheads, and lifts dead skin.
CosRx Salicylic Acid Daily Facial Cleanser, P520, Watsons
7. A non-soap cleanser that removes excess oil and dirt without leaving the skin dehydrated.
Beach Born Witch Hazel Wash, P550, www.beachborn.ph
8. This refreshing facial wash can give your pores a deep cleanse and reduces oiliness.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash, P795, SM Megamall
9. A clarifying facial wash that fights blemishes with salicylic acid and soothes inflamed zits with aloe vera.
Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, P950, Rustan’s The Beauty Source
10. This smoothens the skin while clearing deep-seated dirt.
Clinique Pep Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, P1,300,
Follow Ira on Instagram.