The 2019 ABS-CBN Ball is almost upon us: It's going to take place on September 14 at the Shangri-La The Fort Hotel! This year's theme is ~Filipiniana~, and proceeds from the event will go to Bantay Bata 163 Children's Village Education Program.
Because we're soooo excited and we wanna relive some memories from last year, here are seven iconic moments from the 2018 ABS-CBN ball:
1. When Daniel Padilla adorably fixed Kathryn Bernardo's dress for her
At last year's ball, we all melted, gushed and "aww-ed" as Daniel helped Kath straighten her white gown and pose for the camera. He even stepped back to let Kathryn have her ~moment~! Grabe these two! Sana all.
2. When Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli made a rare public appearance as a couple
This super low-key pair even released a "getting ready" video!
3. When Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil had the goofiest photo ever
The story behind this photo? Enrique accidentally spilled champagne on Liza! This is even more yikes-worthy because Liza was wearing an Alexander McQueen gown from their Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear collection. OOPS.
4. When Juliana Gomez arrived with her parents as her ~dates~
5. When James Reid and Nadine Lustre made their epic entrance
6. When we saw Yassi Pressman's gown—which had the most useful pockets!
We absolutely loved Yassi's OOTN! According to Yassi's designer, Erika Lauren Dela Cruz: "I basically gave her different types of pegs but Yassi really wanted a classic, undone look. She didn't want any lace or beading. Instead, she wanted a very simple A-line silhouette for her gown and I initiated to add pockets to it!"
7. When Belle Daza sported the no-foundation makeup look
You read that right: The It Girl attended the ABS-CBN Ball sans foundation! She posted a photo on Instagram and wrote, "I asked @jellyeugenio not to put foundation on me and @styledbysuyen did my hair in 7 mins 'cause we decided to change [it] last minute. Shout out to my stylist/personal shopper @ilovegeorgina for creating this look."
Follow Lily on Instagram.