Can you believe it's been ~five years~ since we last saw Kim Soo Hyun, aka one of our OG oppas and the "King Of Cameos," star in a K-drama? When he finished his mandatory military service in July 2019, the actor made cameos in Hotel del Luna and Crash Landing On You. Fans didn't have to wait *too* long for a leading role, though—Kim Soo Hyun made a 2020 comeback with Netflix's It's Okay To Not Be Okay, and we're HOOKED.
A new project also means he's been updating his social media accounts with lots of new content (thank you, oppa!). Below, a selection of photos to make your inner #KimSooHyun fangirl happy. *winks*
1. It all started with this *stunning* headshot.
2. How long can you last in a staring contest against him, truly?
3. Imagine getting a 'good morning' selfie from him!
4. When you're trying to take a selfie but the sun is too bright so you gotta squint—how does he still look cute?!
5. He looks good even on film!
6. Check out how gwapo he is standing beside a food truck (sent by Park Seo Joon!)
7. HE IS SO PRETTY.
8. We're totally distracted by the view (and we're not talking about the background *winks*).
9. Truly a "Sleeping Beauty" (sorry, we couldn't resist).
10. Hats off to you, sir! [Insert a million heart-eyes emojis]
Follow Andie on Instagram.