We have found our new fitness guru: Nicole Winhoffer! In case you haven't heard of her yet, here are five things you should know about this #fitspirational woman:
1. She is a world-renowned fitness trainer. She was Madonna’s personal trainer during her Sticky and Sweet Tour in 2009 and is responsible for single-handedly shaping her physique. She has also trained Mya, Rachel Weisz, Stella McCartney, Andrea Riseborough, Abbie Cornish, and Steven Klein.
2. She’s Pinay and proud. The German-Filipino shares that when she visited the Philippines as a young girl, she'd usually perform for relatives. She adds, "You can say that it's the Filipino in me!" Nicole was also a Cosmo Fun Fearless Female awardee in 2013. Check out her photo with Cosmopolitan Philippines' Editorial Director, Myrza Sison, below:
3. Her workouts are challenging but doable, like this routine she designed for Madonna. Subscribe to her YouTube channel here!
4. Before becoming a personal trainer to the stars, Nicole performed on Broadway (She booked her first show at 17 years old!) and appeared in three plays: 42nd Street, Bombay Dreams, and Wicked.
5. She visited Manila for the "Be Fit For Love" workout sesh in partnership with Cosmopolitan and Women's Health Philippines. We even got to exercise with her! (Watch the video here.)
Follow Nicole's Instagram below!