Do you work odd hours? Too lazy to go to the gym? Or maybe a membership’s just too expensive? A resistance band is one of the best solutions for when you want to work out, but life keeps getting in the way. You can even bring these bands with you on your next vacation! They’re light and don’t take up much space. Some of them come as continuous resistance loops; some bands have handles. If you’re worried about cost, some go for as low as P400. If you’re wondering how to use them, here are just a few examples:
1. Just trying it out? Want something easy? This one's perfect for beginners!
2. Not bad right? Try this one next—it'll make you work harder.
3. Lose that kilikili fat! Arm yourself with these moves.
4. BYE-BYE, BACK FAT!
5. Make your booty burn in this at-home exercise!
6. Once you've mastered the use of resistance bands, you can now try combining it with another cardio workout, like pilates!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.