You know the drill: There's still three to four days before your sweldo slides into your bank account, and a girl's got to eat. But the beautiful thing is, you have ~*a lot*~ of affordable food options to choose from. In case you want to throw a new dish into the mix, we asked Cosmo girls for *their* go-to sulit meal.
People frequent 7-Eleven, and we get it.
- "7-Eleven sisig." -Charlene
- "7-Eleven nuggets with rice!" -Trina
- "7-Eleven omelette or giniling with rice." -Abby
Unsurprisingly, there were a lot of Ministop fans.
- "Ministop fried chicken with rice!!" -Lou
- "Ministop Bangus Bistek!!!" -Ira
- "Ministop Bicol Express, dude, B-E-S-T." -Retty
- "Ministop Hot Chix or four-piece siomai with rice." -Cheska
- "If not baon, then I'd get the one-piece chix with shanghai rolls and rice from Ministop." -Cindy
For some, it's super simple.
- "Pan de sal"! -Kristine
- "Tinapay galing kay suking bakery habang petsa de peligro." -Femia
- "Bread!! And [I] always have [my] own water bottle." -Thea
- "It's all about Pan De Manila's maling sandwich, lolz. Or if it's sold out, the Cheesy Hotdog Pan!" -Ysa
These girls know what's up.
- "Itlog na maalat, tortang talong, at sinangag for the whole week!" -Cha
- "Canned tuna [and] hard boiled eggs! Saba banana for snacks. Whether I'm broke or not, staples ito sa food arsenal ko." -Deih
- "[Anything] fried: hotdog, egg, chicken!" -Romana
- "Leftovers at home! Now that I'm married, I've realized that there really is food at home, lol, sorry mom." -Anya
What's *your* favorite affordable meal?
Follow Ysa on Instagram.