With the pandemic keeping most of us at home for a good chunk of the year, our usual coffee orders have been replaced by cups of joe made at home. Some may have even decided to become amateur baristas, experimenting with flavors they didn't know existed.
And while some cafes have been opening back up, not everyone is comfortable with the idea of rejoining the outside world again. That's okay. But that doesn't mean you can't create a cafe-inspired nook inside your home, right? For the next time you fix yourself a morning brew, take a photo and use one of the captions below to complete that snap.
- "Today's good mood is sponsored by coffee."
- "The time? Coffee o'clock"
- "Maybe they're born with it. Maybe it's caffeine."
- "Have a brewtiful day."
- "Coffee, because it's too early for wine."
- "But first, coffee."
- "Coffee aka survival juice"
- "Coffee is my love language."
- "I like big cups and I cannot lie."
- "I love you a latte."
- "Death before decaf!"
- "Stressed, blessed, and coffee obsessed!"
- "I can't espresso how much you bean to me."
- "First, I drink the coffee; then, I do the things."
- "My birthstone is a coffee bean."
- "May your coffee kick in before reality does."
- "Follow your heart, but take coffee with you."
- "My blood type is coffee."
- "Drink coffee and pretend to know what you're doing."
- "Don't underestimate the power of coffee and a girl with a dream."
Follow Ysa on Instagram.