We salute the people who work in the medical field—they risk their own safety as they help patients recover from sickness, and they get less time for themselves and their families, especially now that they're needed even more.
To let them and their patients remain connected to their loved ones amidst this health crisis, Globe Telecom announced that they are giving free and unlimited internet access through their GoWiFi services at select Metro Manila hospitals until April 15, 2020.
They said, "this is to help our health care frontliners—doctors, nurses, medical personnel—and patients and their loved ones to remain connected and be informed in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic."
Here's the list of Metro Manila hospitals with free and unlimited internet connection:
- Chinese General Hospital
- Metropolitan Medical Center
- Philippine General Hospital
- Manila Doctors Hospital
- Qualimed Manila (PGH Area)
- Ospital ng Makati
- Manila Naval Hospital
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Global City
- The Medical City
- Pasig City General Hospital
- Cardinal Santos Hospital
- San Juan Medical Center
- Philippine Heart Center
- Lung Center of the Philippines
- St. Luke’s Medical Center
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
Follow Trixie on Instagram.