- Max Collins and Pancho Magno got married on December 11, 2017, and Max looked nothing short of ethereal as she tearfully walked down the aisle in a custom beaded wedding gown by Francis Libiran. (PEP.ph)
- Rachel Peters showed off Siargao Island's beauty when she brought her fellow Miss Universe 2017 candidates, Miss Canada Lauren Howe, Miss Malaysia Samantha Katie James, and Miss USA Kara Mccullough, there on December 10, 2017. Scroll below to see highlights from their trip!
She even treated them to her coffee shop, Bake, and drove them around the tourist attractions in the area. (PEP.ph)
- For her latest business venture, Liza Soberano launched a wellness center, HOPE Hand And Foot Wellness, in Quezon City.
She said that she wants to focus on wellness because it's "not just something you do now. It's forever. You can do it whenever you want, wherever you want, and when you start practicing wellness rituals you can bring that with you forever and it could possibly make you feel younger even as you age. And where I see my wellness center going is I want it to be bigger. I want it to be a platform for most Filipinos who aren't educated enough about wellness rituals that it's about time they start acknowledging wellness as part of their daily routine." (PUSH)
- Unlike Taylor Swift's past relationships, she's rarely spotted out and about with current beau Joe Alwyn. So when they were spotted singing and chilling to Ed Sheeran's songs, they just looked so cute! (Just Jared)
- Gigi Hadid just went au naturel with her underarms for her new video in Love Magazine's Advent Calendar. In the workout-themed clip, Gigi can be seen dancing, working out, and playing volleyball, before holding her arms up and showing off her underarm hair. Watch the whole thing below:
Follow Tisha on Instagram.