If you have been coveting a number of game-changing beauty tools this year, now is the perfect time to *subtly* ask for them! Who knows, Santa might actually grant your wish on Christmas Eve. ;)
- This extremely gentle sponge can deep clean your pores and bring your complexion's radiance back. We're giving it bonus points because you can use this all over your body, too!
BYS Konjac Sponge, P299, Zalora
- Ready to try an actual cleansing brush? This cruelty-free option has extra-fine and soft bristles that gently remove dirt, bacteria, and makeup that may be hiding deep within your pores.
Human Nature Pore Cleansing Brush, P595, Beauty Bar
- Tbh, washing your makeup brushes with warm water and soap is not enough to get rid of germs. Let this uniquely textured cleansing glove scrub away all the makeup residue off your brushes—your beauty tools will never cause new acne breakouts again!
Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleansing Glove, P1,348, Sephora.ph
- If you're always struggling to do your makeup in your room, this mirror will instantly solve that. With one touch of the screen, its built-in lights will turn on and allow you to properly see how much product you're applying.
Suesh Self-Standing LED Mirror with Magnifier, P1,450, SM Megamall
- This travel-friendly cleansing brush works for all skin types and is so easy to clean! It makes your skincare products work better, too!
Foreo Luna Play, P2,273, Sephora.ph
- Save lots of time styling your hair with this curl chamber that will grant you pretty waves in minutes! Just don't forget to brush your hair before clamping the tool over it to avoid knots.
BaByliss Curl Secret, P7,950, Zalora
Follow Tisha on Instagram.