Still undecided on what to get inked for your first tattoo? Start small with a minimalist design! A more simple artwork means less time spent under the needle—think less pain and faster healing. Ahead, we list down some super cute options to get you started:
1. Florals are always a pretty choice!
2. Personalize your basic flower tatt by adding special words in gorgeous calligraphy on the stems!
3. If you're obsessed with astrology, why not ink delicate renditions of the sun, moon, and stars?
4. A great reminder to stay hydrated!
5. A touching idea for paw parents!
6. Dedicate your special ink to the music group that's had a big impact on your life!
7. Ink permanent reminders of things you value most in life.
8. If you've found the perfect theme, why not get inked with your besties?
Follow Andie on Instagram.