Whenever you go to the Korean grocery, what's the one thing you *always* need to buy no matter what? For me, it would have to be kimchi, ramyeon, and banana milk. They're the perfect companion to my K-drama binge-watching sessions!
Sadly, unlike kimchi and ramyeon, banana milk isn't widely available (unless you live near a Korean mart!) Thankfully, though, hours of scrolling through TikTok led me to this *super easy* banana milk recipe. Keep on scrolling to be guided:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Slice up a banana and tip the pieces into a blender.
- Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Blend it until you reach a liquid consistency.
- Put a few ice cubes in a glass and pour your ~finished~ drink. Enjoy!
Follow Cheska on Instagram.