It can be difficult to say "I love you" when you're in public. You can feel self-conscious or embarrassed about expressing your feelings in public because you worry other people will hear you. Here in the Philippines, PDA can sometimes still be taboo. Or, you just don't like the Marites of the world listening to you and your partner's exchange of sweet nothings. Plus, if you guys are the type who prefers to be low-key about your relationship, you have to be creative in ways to express your affection. There are also instances when your partner's love language is words of affirmation but you're just too shy to say the "three words six letters."
To help you say ILY, we listed down phrases you can say (or as captions for Insta!) that translate to "I love you.".
Other Cute Ways To Say 'I Love You'
- I'm crazy about you
- Mahalaga ka sa akin
- You make my heart skip a beat
- You mean everything to me
- I can't imagine my life without you.
- Let's go shopping. Put it on my card.
- You're all I think about at night.
- You're my favorite human.
- Text me when you get home, please!
- You are the best part of my day. - Justin Long
- You're my perfect human.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life
- I am so lucky to have you
- My heart belongs to you
- Life just wouldn't be as fun without you. - Erwan Heussaff to Anne Curtis
- I'm hopelessly captivated by you.
- You are my soulmate
- I am always thinking of you
- You are the most important person in my life.
- I'll fly anywhere just to see you.
- Only bought this dress so you could take it off. - Taylor Swift, Dress (Reputation)
Follow Ira on Instagram.