Biker shorts were originally popularized in the '80s and '90s as a fashion and exercise staple—everyone from Madonna to Princess Diana wore them! They might have fallen out of favor during the 2000s, but the stretchy spandex has made a comeback in recent years due to its versatility. You can dress them up by putting a blazer on top with some boots, or you can go the easy peasy route and wear them with an oversized tee and your favorite kicks.
Need some outfit ideas? Check out 10 of the freshest ones below:
Biker Shorts Outfit Ideas to Try in 2021
1. Ida Anduyan—known for her #aesthetic outfits—always uses biker shorts as their foundation.
2. Wanna look cute yet comfy on your errand day? Wear your biker shorts with an oversized tee, your favorite sneakers, and a big tote bag.
3. Adding a bucket hat to your outfit will immediately make you look like a ~*cool girl*~.
4. Use an oversized polo as a chic cover-up in your *off-duty model* lewk.
5. Here's a simple outfit formula that will work during the rainy szn: Sweater + biker shorts + fanny pack + white sneakers.
6. Who said you could only pair your biker shorts and oversized shirts with sneakers?
7. We're obsessed with the neutral tones of Toni Sia's outfit!
8. Princess Diana was everyone's OG biker shorts outfit inspo, TBH.
9. Too mainit for a full sweater? Go for a cropped version that's perf forour country's ever-changing weather.
10. GIve your outfit the pop of color it needs by wearing biker shorts with a fun print.
Follow Cheska on Instagram.
Follow Cosmo PH Beauty on Instagram.